Robert De Niro Biography: Robert De Niro is an American actor, director, producer, voice actor, born in Manhattan New York, UK. Robert De Niro has acted in over 100 films.
He has received two awards for his wonderful journey in Hollywood. He received the 2002 AFI Life Achievement Award and the Golden Globe Cecil B. DeMille Award. Here you can find more information about them.
Robert De Niro Personal information
|Full Name:||Robert Anthony De Niro|
|Profession:||Actor,Director, Producer, Voice Actor|
|Famous For:||Actor,Director, Producer, Voice Actor|
|Date of Birth:||17 August 1943|
|Birthplace:||Manhattan, New York, U.S.|
|Hometown:||Manhattan, New York, U.S.|
|Robert De Niro Father Name:||Robert De Niro Sr. (Abstract expressionist painter and sculptor)|
|Wife/Husband:||Diahne Abbott (1976), Grace Hightower (1997)|
|Children:||Raphel De Niro, Elliot Deniro, Aaron Kendrick, Julian Hernry De Niro, Drena De Niro, Helena De Niro|
Robert De Niro Education, School and College
|Robert De Niro Educational Qualification:||NA|
Some Other Additional Facts About Robert De Niro
- Robert De Niro has acted in over 100 films.
- He won the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor for playing the young Vito Corleone in The Godfather Part 2.
- He won the Academy Award for Best Actor for his character Jake La Motta in the film Ranging Bull.
- He has received two awards for his wonderful journey in Hollywood. He was awarded the AFI Life Achievement Award in 2002 and the Golden Globe Cecil B DeMille Award in 2010.
- His parents divorced when he was three years old as his father revealed that he was gay. He was raised by his mother and his father lived within walking distance, so Robert was not deprived of his company either.
- Robert was baptized against the wishes of his parents. His grandparents secretly took him to church when he was living with them.
- He starred in a play where he played the cowardly lion in The Wizard of OZ. Not only did it help him get rid of his shyness, but cinema cured him as well. He dropped out of school at the age of 16 to pursue acting.
- De Niro described his journey from an actor to a jury in 1987. He was part of the jury at the 15th Moscow International Film Festival.
- He was honored at the 20th Moscow International Film Festival in 1997 for his contribution to cinema.
- De Niro was the last person to see comedian John Belushi alive when he visited him at a hotel at 3 a.m. and found him intoxicated with heroin and cocaine.
- De Niro himself played several scenes in the movie “The Deer Hunter”.
Read More Biographies:
- Avneet Kaur Biography
- Zach King Biography
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni (MS Dhoni) Biography
- Piyush Chawla Biography
- Robert Downey Jr. Biography
- Bhoot Police
- Indian Premier League (IPL)
- Money Heist
Read Stories in Hindi:
- Haunted Book: Chapter 1 – Musaafir
- Haunted Book: Chapter 2 – Sapno Ki Duniya
- Haunted Book: The Mysterious Box | Chapter 3
- The Mirror
- Naagin: Atit Se Parichay
- Ek Thi Naagin