CBSE Class 10 Syllabus 2020-21: Class 10 is considered a turning point in every student’s life. The result of class 10 will decide the stream for higher studies. The CBSE Class 10 Syllabus 2020-21 is a valuable resource for students.
This includes the course structure, the distribution of units’ marks and the number of periods allocated to each unit. Apart from this, the CBSE Class 10 Syllabus 2020-21 also provides information about reference books, projects, assignments and practicals.
CBSE Board Exam 2020 should be conducted as per the CBSE syllabus and not from the NCERT books. Here we have provided class 10 syllabus for all the subjects mentioned in the official CBSE website.
So, students are advised to prepare for the exam according to the syllabus described here.
CBSE Class 10 Syllabus for all Subjects
CBSE Class 10 students will have to go through the syllabus of each subject before they can dive in preparation for the exam. Through the CBSE board, the students of class 10 get to know the topics and concepts to be covered in each subject.
In addition, the final board exam question paper is prepared according to the syllabus of CBSE 10th. Therefore, students should study as per the guidelines of the syllabus. To access the CBSE 10th syllabus of all subjects, click on the link given below. Students will also get practical courses in science.
At the time of revision, CBSE Class 10 Syllabus 2020-21 is very helpful. This helps students to keep track of records of all the subjects they have studied and are not yet covered. In class 10, theory is practically important.
Students can get a complete list of science practicals, activities and project tasks through the Class 10 Science Lab Manual.
|CBSE Syllabus for Class 10 Maths|
|CBSE Syllabus for Class 10 Science|
|CBSE Syllabus for Class 10 Social Science|
|CBSE Syllabus for Class 10 English|
|CBSE Syllabus for Class 10 Hindi|
|CBSE Syllabus for Class 10 Information Technology|
CBSE Class 10 Scheme of Studies
The table below shows the plan of study for the students of class 10. It has 5 compulsory subjects, 2 optional subjects and 2 subjects for internal assessment.
|Compulsory Subjects||Language 1|
|Language 3 / Any Academic subject other than those opted above|
|Subjects of Internal Assessment||Art Education|
|Health and Physical Education|
Benefits of CBSE Class 10 Syllabus 2020-21
- It gives students an overview of the subjects they are going to study in the academic session.
- It serves as a guide for Class 10 students during their board exam preparation.
- The course is structured in such a way that it provides information ranging from basic concepts to higher.
- It helps the students to know which subject to focus on.
- It helps to prepare the students confidently for the class 10 board exam.
Objectives of CBSE 10th Class Syllabus
The course is designed to develop the following skills among students:
- It helps students to explore inner potential and increase self-awareness.
- Promote moral values and education among students.
- Provide knowledge of technology to the students so that they can use it for the betterment of society.
- To develop the ability to show case talent.
- It promotes physical fitness, health and arts integrated learning.
- CBSE Class 12 Syllabus 2020-21
- NCERT Solutions for all subjects
- NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Biology
- NCERT Solutions for Class 12 English
- NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Math
- NCERT Solutions for Class 12
- NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Physics
- How to increase WordPress website speed without plugin in 2020
- Top 10 Insurance Companies in India 2020
- How to write SEO friendly articles and engaging blog posts.
- Top 4 Best Cloud Hosting Providers in 2020
- How To launch WordPress Website on DigitalOcean
- Best Hosting Checker Tools in 2020
- Top 10 Best Domain Registrars in 2020
- How to Build Personal Brand on Social Media
- Top 10 Most Popular Social Networking Sites and Apps in 2020
- How many Social Media Sites in the world in 2020